Romania's branch of Raiffeisen Bank International AG (RBI) regards Austria, where it is a leading corporate and investment bank, as well as Central and Eastern Europe (CEE) as its home market. Which 15 markets of the region are covered by subsidiary banks.
My role in the project as UX Lead Designer was to:
• Design new application for Windows 8.1,
• Get to know windows guidelines for designing applications,
• Become acquainted with windows templates and design controls,
• Convert functionalities from Raiffeisen Bank Romania’s applications for Android and iOS to windows 8.1,
• Prepare new navigation structure,
• Collaborate closely with the graphic designer on GUI mockups,
• Functional audit of then current applications and applications for other platforms,
• User flows,
• High-fidelity wireframes.
From information architecture wireframes to graphic design:
Proccess of creating an account:
Form to create an account.
Field on focus.
Notification to accept terms and conditions.
Verification of data.
Confirmation for creating an account.