mBank has been a synonym for innovative banking solutions for years. We were the first fully Internet-based bank in Poland and today we set the direction of the mobile and on-line banking development. We are one of the strongest and fastest growing financial brands in Poland, listed on the Warsaw Stock Exchange for 23 years now.
My role in the project as UX Lead Designer was to:
• Design new application for Windows 8.1,
• Get to know windows guidelines for designing applications,
• Become acquainted with windows templates and design controls,
• Convert functionalities from mBank’s transaction platform to windows guidelines,
• Prepare new navigation structure,
• Connect visual communication with the one in the transaction system of the Bank,
• Collaborate closely with the graphic designer and the client on GUI mockups,
• Functional audit of transaction platform,
• Competitive audit,
• Brainstorming with the client,
• User flows,
• High-fidelity wireframes.
Designing for every aspect of Windows 8.1 application:
From information architecture wireframes to graphic design:
Proccess of making a bank transfer:
After clicking on transfers on the main page, the user is presented with a page with pre-selected recipients and an address book to choose from.
He chooses the recipient.
Or changes some additional options for the transfer.
He may change the bank account from which he wants to make a transfer.
Verify data page.
Receipt and thank you page.