Lotto is the national lottery in Poland organized by Totalizator Sportowy and founded in 1957. Till this day, the only way to play Lotto is the analog way. There is no portal to gamble online.
My role in the project as UX Specialist was to:
• Continue the work on wireframes after the previous UX Specialist who was responsible for structure and strategy of the portal,
• Show new, more ergonomic way to connect with the user on the product level,
• Consulte with Technology and Legal Department on the adequacy of the wireframes,
• Prepare presentations for meetings with the Client, to accept the elaborated wireframes,
• Collaborate closely with the graphic designer on GUI mockups,
• Stakeholders interviews,
• Rapid prototyping,
• High-fidelity wireframes.
From information architecture wireframes to graphic design:
Login and instant on page options:
After entering login and password, the user has to complete the registration by entering his bank account number.
Then the user gains access to his virtual wallet where he can see what his gaming limit is and increase it by adding funds.
He may also transfer money back to his aacount.
Proccess of buying a coupon for Lotto game:
A tutorial will pop up when the user is playing a particular game for the first time.
He may choose his favorite numbers for one set of numbers playing in the game.
The user can choose his favorite set of numbers, randomly selected by the system, or he can play by putting in his own sets of numbers.
The ending coupon.
The list of latest bought coupons.
Details of selected bought coupon.
All the settings rolled up.
All the settings expanded and in edition state.
Me with account manager working on the Lotto project :)