TraderPro is ETX Capital’s powerful, trader-designed platform. Users get access to a significant number of trading resources and tools, including a wide selection of chart and graph options. TraderPro offers thousands of markets to choose from, with a global range of Indices, Equities, Forex Pairs and Commodities.
My role in the project as UX Specialist was to:
• Present ideas and solutions to improve upon the features on the existing website,
• Cooperate closely with Head of Marketing working on the specific functionalities for the website,
• Work with people responsible for individual roles of trading content on the website,
• Collaborate closely with the graphic designer on GUI mockups,
• Functional audit of by then current trading platform,
• Competetive audit,
• Rapid prototyping,
• High-fidelity wireframes.
From information architecture wireframes to graphic design:
Exemple of high-fidelity wireframes:
Hardcore user’s view