ETX Capital is a UK based financial company that provides institutional, high-net-worth and retail customers with multi-asset market derivatives trading through financial spread betting and contract for difference (CFDs) products. ETX Capital is the trading name of Monecor (London) Limited.
ETX Capital provides online trading in spread betting, CFDs and foreign exchange (forex).
My role in the project as UX Specialist was to:
• Present ideas and solutions to improve upon the features on the existing website,
• Cooperate closely with Head of Marketing working on the specific functionalities for the website in the Headquarters in London, UK,
• Work with people responsible for individual roles of trading content on the website,
• Prepare high fidelity wireframes for 3 breackpoints: 320px / 960px / 1240px,
• Collaborate closely with the graphic designer on GUI mockups,
• Functional audit of by then current website,
• User flows,
• Rapid prototyping,
• High-fidelity wireframes.
User registration flow
Responsive Web Design wireframes:
From information architecture wireframes to graphic design: