Amnesty International is a non-governmental organisation focused on human rights with over 7 million members and supporters around the world. The stated objective of the organisation is “to conduct research and generate action to prevent and end grave abuses of human rights, and to demand justice for those whose rights have been violated.”
My role in the project as UX Lead Designer was to:
• Prepare functional analysis of the current website of Amnesty International Poland,
• Benchmark other websites of Amnesty International and competition companies,
• Prepare high fidelity wireframes for 3 breackpoints: 320px / 768px / 1024px,
Before and after home screen:
• Stakeholders interviews,
• Functional audit of current website,
• Competitive audit,
• Rapid prototyping,
• High-fidelity wireframes.
Brainstorming and sketching with coworkers on the firm’s wall.
Taxonomies of the website.
Responsive Web Design wireframes:
From information architecture wireframes to graphic design: