I design websites, mobile applications and most of all, positive user experience.
I have vast experience in the development of financial banking and telecommunication applications for all platforms, from iOS to Windows 8.1.
Designing means anticipating and solving problems, before they emerge. It is about making reality friendlier, more organised, clearer, simpler. Well designed objects, environments and interfaces improve quality of life.
I create new solutions. I mix old ideas to build new ones. I observe. I learn. I design.
• Responsible for the UX/UI of moduls and elements of the new website (still in development) such as design conceps, user flows, wireframes, prototypes, usage scenerions ect
• Constant communication with development team for support
• Meetings with stakeholders about new features or improvements
• Creating surveys on current website to learn more about Lottoland’s customers
• Working closely with CRO team to increase conversion but from UX point of view
• Member of a workshop with EatBigFish about posisioning Lottoland at UK market
UX Lead Designer
• Working exclusively on a website project for an education publisher to create a platfrom for teachers, parents and kids to manage all the education process in school,
• Developing user experience design concepts, wireframes, interactive mockups, usage scenarios, task analysis, prototypes, navigation maps and other UX design deliverables,
• Ensuring that visual design mockups meet the objectives of the user experience, t with the overall brand and are consistent,
UX Team Leader
• Working with my own team,
• Prototyping interactive user interfaces for mobile apps and websites,
• Presenting and consulting designs to the team and lead design reviews,
• Cooperating closely with Head of Marketing to work on the specific functionalities for the ETX Capital’s website and trading platform,
• Working with people responsible for individual roles of trading content on the website and platform,
• Collaborating closely with the graphic designer on GUI mockups,
• Responsible for all phases of the design process,
• Developing information architecture and interaction design
• Meeting with and leading workshops for multiple clients,
• Participating in research with users and doing some user testing on my own,
Junior UX Specialist
• Learning to use prototyping tools – Axure, Omnigraffle, Balsamiq,
• Assisting my more experienced colleagues in developing information architecture and interaction design,
• Learning about all phases of design process,
• Learning all about Business Model Canvas and Value Proposition,
• Making web accessibility and competitive audits.
Master’s degree in Social Psychology in IT and Communication
Specialisation: Dynamic Social Psychology
Specialisation: Visual Communication
Axure, Sketch, Balsamiq, Xmind, Omnigraffle, invision, Information Architecture, UCD, UX, Interaction Design, Internet Banking, User Research, Benchmarking, HCI, Mobile UX